It has been a good weekend so far. Steve is on his annual "Man in the Woods" trip with his buddies from Atlanta. Every year they go up in the Georgia mountains (those would be hills for Coloradans) and goof off like a bunch of teenagers. He returns tonight, and I am ready for him to get home.
Matthew and I went to the birthday party of my former coworker's one year old. Matthew is usually not very good at social gatherings, but he was a little darling yesterday. I was so pleased with his performance!! Two balloons popped right in front of him and he didn't cry. In fact he barely flinched! What a stud.
The weather is gorgeous in Denver. Matthew loves a stroller ride. We try to get out everyday and walk the neighborhood. I need to get out as much as possible because these lily white legs will blind all of Clarksdale if I don't get some sun on them!
Here is an update on the move: The packers come on Thursday the 26th and the movers on Friday the 27th. Closing is Friday the 27th. We are staying in Denver for Heather Bauer's birthday party on the 28th. Matthew and I fly to Memphis Sunday morning while Steve is driving the Expedition with the Jeep in tow. The closing on the house in Clarksdale is scheduled for Wednesday, June 1. We will be shacking up with Mama and Daddy for about a week because the moving truck should arrive sometime around the 6th. I cannot believe we will be leaving Denver in two weeks!
Sunday, May 15, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't believe y'all are leaving either! I wish we could have made it back to Denver before y'all and the Lamberts left. Though maybe we'll see you in good ole Mississippi.
I thought I would humor you, AC. I'm just as addicted to blogging...I blog all the time, check other blogs, check comments. It's fun! I'm so glad y'all have joined our blog world.
Post a Comment