Thursday, June 09, 2005

Finding Feet

Matthew has found his feet. He will look at them and play with them. He thinks they are as wonderful as we do!

The house is coming along nicely. The fence out front has been torn down and the overgrown shrubs have been ripped out. The floors are now covered with paper and the painters have begun their work. The sand for the patio is almost complete. John Barnes, our family friend and architect, has suggested a patio shape among many other things.

We are still at Mama and Daddy's house. We will probably be here another few weeks until they wrap up the floors and the paint.

The McLaurin's have been visiting for the past few days. I LOVE BEING SO CLOSE TO FAMILY!!!!!

I am sorry there are not any pictures of the house or Matthew. Once we get moved in I will fill the blog with pics.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear little anne clark,
I Miss you, I'm glad your settling in good. I have a bunch of pics to send to you sooo Here's my email Jestrica@msn.com so you can email me your address since its not on your profile.

bye bye