We are leaving in a short while to go to Jackson and Destin. We are spending the night with MaMa tonight. Nancy and Rinne are coming over for dinner. This will be the first time Matthew has met them! Saturday morning we are taking off for Destin. We are looking forward to spending time with Mike and Joni.
Now that the camera is up and running, we will take lots of photos!
Friday, July 22, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
HEY ANNE CLARK,STEVE, AND MATTHEW! I WAS TELLING YOU HEY AND THAT I LOVE YALL AND MISS YALL! WELL I REALLY DONT HAVE MUCH TO SAY! HAVE FUN IN JACKSON AND IN DESTIN!
BRAMLETT
AC,Steve, & Matthew,
Twas so much fun at Ma ma's. Loved all the stories at the table and of course your precious darling was the best. AC you are the best mom I have ever seen. This is your first baby and you act like a pro.
I am sure that I can answer for Corinne and mother. What a wonderful evening we had......
Have a great time in Destin.
Much Love. See you soon. Luv,Nancy
Post a Comment