Monday, October 03, 2005

Busy Sunday

The day began with a great church experience. Then we went to Abe's BBQ where cousin Will Birdsong, Nam, Mama, and Little Robert met us for lunch. Will was here from Portland - what a delight to see him!! After lunch Matthew, Steve, and Daddy stayed in Clarksdale while Mama, Nam, Will, Robert and I went to Oxford for the opening of Marshall and Jason Bouldin's art exhibit at the University Museum. What an incredible opportunity. We returned home just in time for Matthew's dinner. He ate sweet potatoes, rice cereal with apples, and apple sauce. The adults ate kibbie and cabbage rolls from Rest Haven (a Birdsong family favorite).


Matthew liked Daddy's cool backpack.


Thanks for coming to visit us, Will!


Nam claims to never have favorites. I think that the youngest of the bunch ranks the highest. Matthew only has a few short months left at the top because Sam is due to arrive November 28!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am pretty sure the senior granddaughter has always been her favorite too...

Hilary said...

I love that backpack picture. Matthew and Steve are making the same exact face!