Were we right or what? Oh well, I guess it might sound more like music than the pots and pans!
Robert and Robert should have them set up by there bedroom doors, every weekend, then let Mathew have at it, starting around 6am.
Great idea! I can arrange it for the younger of the two Roberts, but that would require me to be up at 6. You know how much I love my sleep - perhaps Matthew's father would be up for it! :))
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Were we right or what? Oh well, I guess it might sound more like music than the pots and pans!
Robert and Robert should have them set up by there bedroom doors, every weekend, then let Mathew have at it, starting around 6am.
Great idea! I can arrange it for the younger of the two Roberts, but that would require me to be up at 6. You know how much I love my sleep - perhaps Matthew's father would be up for it! :))
Post a Comment