So cute! Where did you get the weedeater? I bet that would be a hit with us too.Matthew is as precious as ever!
Where else, but Wal-Mart! :) It was in the sale section. I have no clue why it didn't sell well. I would think all boys would love it!
Wow! Grass! I think he is ready to be a model in the last pic. Talk about strike a pose. Can't wait to see you all! Auntie Max
Post a Comment
3 comments:
So cute! Where did you get the weedeater? I bet that would be a hit with us too.
Matthew is as precious as ever!
Where else, but Wal-Mart! :) It was in the sale section. I have no clue why it didn't sell well. I would think all boys would love it!
Wow! Grass! I think he is ready to be a model in the last pic. Talk about strike a pose. Can't wait to see you all! Auntie Max
Post a Comment