I first heard of Zappos.com while working in Denver. My coworker and I paid more attention to our client's incredibly stylish shoes than the business we were dicussing. We finally asked her where she found them. Then she told us about Zappos. Soon thereafter (probably less than two minutes after the client left) I logged on to the site. I thought it was pretty cool, but I didn't give it much attention until I moved to Clarksdale.
Clarksdale has three shoe stores - Payless, Shoe Dept, and Wal-Mart, and the closest department store is 75 miles away in Southaven. Needless to say, I need more of a selection than these three places have to offer, and I am not able to travel up to Southaven as much as I would like. So, I turned to Zappos.
The selection is incredibly vast, and if you use the search criteria you are able to find what you want quickly. Then check out is a breeze. Now here is the best part - Free Shipping. Right now they even have free overnight shipping. Last Wednesday I ordered two pairs of shoes at 7:00PM. The next day I had them in my hand at 1:30PM. I decided I didn't want one pair. Another great thing about Zappos - free shipping on returns. I easily printed out a return label and dropped it off at a UPS pick-up. This is not the first time I have had perfect service from them. Everytime I use them and return something it is seamless. Here are a few other great things - online reviews of the shoes, no sales tax, and you can tell no one has tried them on before. So what are you waiting for - go to Zappos.com!
Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
kick-backs?
Nancy, thanks for the kind comment. Sista, it is obvious you live in Atlanta. Love Love
Post a Comment