Thursday, March 01, 2007

Quiz

Instead of emailing this to a bunch of people, I thought I would just post it on the blog. If you have time I would love to receive your answers. Just email them to me.

1. FIRST NAME? Anne Clark

2. ARE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Maternal grandmother and paternal great grandmother (I think)

3. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? last Saturday - reading a caring bridge journal entry

4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? not at all. never have liked it.

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? ham

6. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yes - one, two if you count my husband

7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? absolutely

8. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? occasionally

9. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? no. They were removed when I was very young. Then when I was in my teens a doctor looked in my mouth and told me my tonsils looked healthy and great. I never went to see that "doctor" again.

10. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? no, but parachute out of an airplane, maybe

11. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? fruity pebbles

12. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? no

13. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? physically - in a way emotionally - sometimes

14. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? pralines and cream

15. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? the expression on their faces

16. RED OR PINK? red

17. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? teeth

18. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? maternal grandfather

19. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? I think I may post this on my blog, so it would be interesting to see who sends it to me

20. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES YOU ARE WEARING? jeans and blue slippers

21. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? rice with soy sauce

22. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Matthew's noise maker over the baby monitor.

23. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? cerulean

24. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE SMELLS? Matthew's bad baby breath

25. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Steve

26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? absolutely - Gwen Coffey

27. FAVORITE DRINK? Coca Cola

28. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? College Football

29. HAIR COLOR? Blond - or whatever Igor mixes up

30. EYE COLOR? Blue

31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? yes - The big E is a complete blur

32. FAVORITE FOOD? Gussie Mae's chicken and dumplings and Nam's dressing

33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings

34. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED ? Little Miss Sunshine

35. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? yellowish

36. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter

37. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs

38. FAVORITE DESSERT? coconut creme pie

39. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Maxine

40. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? ??

41. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? True Evil by Greg Iles

42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV. LAST NIGHT? Basketball game UConn v Villanova

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Tie

44.WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Italy I guess

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I can roll my stomach

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Clarksdale, MS

47 WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Anyone

48. ANY TATOOS? Absolutely not - never - Pete Johnson would die

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll get it to ya tomorrow, taking an exam online right now, or supposed to be. Love Max

Anonymous said...

I am answering on your blog because you said you wanted more posts... here you go:

1. FIRST NAME? Mary Margaret

2. ARE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My mother, Margaret... and not real sure about Mary but that was the name of our housekeeper at the time.

3. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? today - reading a caring bridge journal entry

4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? yes.

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? varies- right now I am on a pastrami kick- but I also like roast beast.

6. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yes - two boys.

7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? of course, why wouldn't I be? I'm cute enough, smart enough and by golly, people like me.

8. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? often.

9. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? yes.

10. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? been there done that... 4 or 5 times.

11. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? golden grahams

12. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? never

13. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I think I'm pretty mushy.

14. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Ben & Jerry's Heath Bar Crunch

15. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? the way they speak.

16. RED OR PINK? red

17. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? hips/booty

18. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Boppa

19. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? no

20. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES YOU ARE WEARING? blue adidas track pants and white tennies.

21. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? reuben sandy

22. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Dave's p x p of UT v. LSU girl hoops.

23. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? who is cerulean... that might just need to be the name of your next child. Sam eats crayons- I don't have any around here to see what color I'd be. Perhaps I should go to crayola.com. Ok- I'm back- and I would be MAUVELOUS.

24. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE SMELLS? Well... there was this smell at camp...

25. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Dave

26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? sometimes- sister.

27. FAVORITE DRINK? wine, silly.

28. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? oh- today, women's basketball.

29. HAIR COLOR? My hair is not red- it's auburn.

30. EYE COLOR? Blue

31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? no-

32. FAVORITE FOOD? I really love to eat. And it is hard to argue with Gussie Mae's chicken and dumplings... but I prefer to have favorite foods in various categories, ie. Italian: Catholic Fair spaghetti and Cary's Ravioli; Lebanese: kibbie from RestHaven... etc. I'm getting hungry.

33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings

34. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? this is a joke right? I'm pretty sure it was 30 minutes of Happy Feet before Pete was ready to leave.

35. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? white tee

36. SUMMER OR WINTER? summer

37. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs

38. FAVORITE DESSERT? cheesecake

39. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? n/a

40. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? n/a

41. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? another joke, right?

42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV. LAST NIGHT? Ole Miss v. LSU lady hoops.

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Stones

44.WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? London- I wasn't invited to Italy... but the gloves are great.

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? um- no.

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Clarksdale, MS

47 WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? n/a

48. ANY TATOOS? Absolutely not - never - Pete Johnson would die