Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Mother and Wife
2. Account Manager
3. Account Executive
4. Sales Associate
Four Movies I have watched over and over :
1. Sound of Music
2. Pretty Woman
3. Steel Magnolias
4. Grease
Four Places I have lived:
1. Clarksdale, MS
2. Denver, CO
3. Atlanta, GA
4. Oxford, MS
Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. CSI
3. Desperate Housewives
4. Brothers & Sisters
Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Bermuda
2. Hawaii
3. England
4. Italy
Four of my favorite foods:
1. Rice
2. Artichokes
3. Gussie Mae's Chicken and Dumplins
4. Nam's Dressing
Four places I would rather be right now:
1. On any beach
2. Anywhere on vacation with Steve
3. In the middle of a great book
4. In a European city outdoor cafe, drinking a cup of something yummy and watching all the hustle and bustle while knowing there was no place I needed to be other than right there
Monday, March 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Things you OBVIOUSLY forgot:
Four jobs I have had in my life:
SISTER (the pay is great)
Four Movies I have watched over and over :
MARY POPPINS (hello...penguins)
BIRDCAGE (Come on, Gloria)
Four Places I have lived:
JACKSON (you hurl a mean stilleto)
Four TV shows I love to watch:
SEC-TV. period. the end.
Four places I have been on vacation:
2761 BRECKENRIDGE CT.
Four of my favorite foods:
BOOGERS... let's be honest here.
Four places I would rather be right now:
2761 BRECKENRIDGE CT.
Love Love
Be carefull what you wish for, I have been on Beaches that are, to say the least, Beeeeches!!
Love, Mate.
You've got a point there, Mate. I am a little more picky than "any" beach! Of course my favorite beaches have champagne on them!
Post a Comment