Tuesday, July 17, 2007

We Love Visitors!

In May, Steve and I were looking at the calendar for July. We thought, hmm, not a lot going on. Well, the month is shaping up to be incredibly fun-filled thanks to visitors.

Grammy and Maxine were here last week. Matthew was absolutely beside himself. He had so much fun playing with them he didn't want to eat or sleep. He had a blast. Since Maxine and Grammy had their cameras out, I saw no need to take pictures with my camera. (Maxine and/or Grammy, when you get a chance, could you please send some pictures to me and I will post them on the blog.) Maxine and Grammy were just the first wave of visitors for us.

Mags, Pete, and Sam should arrive within the next few hours! We haven't pumped Matthew up too much for their arrival. I was hoping he would take a good nap today so he would have lots of energy to play with his cousins. After the Neals leave Monday, we have more visitors knocking on the door Friday.

Mate, Joni and Uncle Glyn are coming in town to celebrate Glyn's birthday and get some good time with the little boy. We are really looking forward to seeing them!

Thanks so much to all of our visitors for making the trek to Mississippi. We adore seeing each and every one of you!!! If anyone else would like to come, please, bring it on!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

will do, love max