Monday, October 08, 2007

Pumpkin Patch!

Saturday, Georgia and Anna Dulaney and Matthew and I went to a pumpkin patch outside of Hernando, MS. It was big, huge fun. Here are the photos.












Unbeknownst to me, some of you want to see a picture of me pregnant. So there you have it. And yes, I refuse to take one of those shots of me standing up holding my belly. I will spare you all that look.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Goodness! I haven't seen you and Matthew together like that for a while... He sure is a mini version of you these days. I see he is still keeping his fingers to himself around the goats! LOL! Let go of the corn husk! Woops, did we forget to mention that part. I miss you all, but you both look great. :)

Anonymous said...

Love Auntie Max

Woops, I forgot to mention that too!

Anonymous said...

It's about time we see you in some of the photos!!! You two look precious together! I can't believe how quickly the wee ones grow up. I'm anxious to watch the new one too.

Thanks for the belly shot, or the somewhat view of the belly...hehehehehe

Take care!!

Hilary said...

AC, I'm with you on the belly shots...I just can't bring myself to taking those either...but you sure luke cute...you have no belly...I can't believe you're about to have a baby! Matthew is as darling as ever. Is that a football on his face? I wish we could have joined you at the pumpkin patch...that would have been fun. Hey, do you think the baby needs to attend his/her first Egg Bowl?