Thursday, November 01, 2007

Halloween 2007





Raggedy Ann and Andy were a huge hit in the neighborhood. After Steve gave Matthew's red wig a little trim Matthew agreed to wear it. Sadly, this happened after our photo op. Rob took some pictures later in the evening. Hopefully I will get my hands on those and post them for all to see.

As you can tell from my terrible photos above, it is time for a new digital camera that can keep up with active children. My shutter lag time is too slow. Steve is in Memphis today for meetings, and on his way home he is picking up a new camera! Maybe the next pictures posted on the blog will be of our new baby taken with our new camera!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute, With or without a wig and a hat!
I just received my new camera two days ago, hurry up baby, we're ready.

Anonymous said...

I forget to say that post is from Grammy.

Hilary said...

Raggedy Andy is too cute. I can't wait to see those pictures of the baby!

Anne Clark said...

Believe me, I am ready too!! :)