Monday, April 28, 2008

A Change of Plans

Matthew, Margaret, Precious, and I were scheduled to head to Orange Beach, AL with Mags, Pete, Sam and LaLa (my aunt, Claudia). Instead, Matthew and Presh went to the beach without Margaret and me. It was a tough decision, but I realized I needed to stay home, get rest, and get Margaret on a sleep schedule.

Last night we started to let her cry when we knew she was not hungry. The first time she woke up and we did not come to get her, she wailed. Poor little thing!!! I will spare you the details. All in all, Steve and I felt like it was a successful night. Her sleeping today was not so successful. Hopefully we will get her on track soon!

A little while ago, I spoke with Precious and Mags. Matthew is doing great and having a blast with his cousins!

1 comment:

The Lively's said...

Aw man - hate that you missed a beach trip! Don't get discouraged. She'll get it & then every bit of this will be worth it.