Thursday, June 05, 2008

Why No Blogging...

When I last posted, I told of how we were doing much better with Margaret's sleeping. She continues to sleep well!! There is a problem though - my computer is located in our bedroom, and Margaret's room is basically in our bedroom. Posting on the blog has not been possible since I want to be as quiet as possible when she is going to sleep. Excuse #2: Cannot work on computer when both children are awake. Excuse #3: We are not set up on a network, and I know you want to see pictures on the blog rather than just me rambling on about excuses. So, using Steve's computer is out. Excuse #4: I am doing other things during nap time like napping myself, eating lunch, or my devotional.

So, how am I blogging now??
1: Margaret just went to sleep, and I am typing oh so quietly.
2: Matthew is asleep.
3: I want to post pictures.
4: I should be napping, eating or doing my devotion, but want to update you! :)

Thank you for being faithful readers, sorry I haven't been a faithful blogger! Please stay tuned to Downing Days as I have lots to report!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have no reason to make any excuses, we should all thank you for letting us share your family with us, if you can't Blog again, I still have 3 years of wonderfull pictures and stories you have shared, if it takes another year before the next Blog, so be it, I will just look forward to it.
Love, Mate.