This is my first stab at my own blog. I hope this will keep y'all in touch with what is going on from day to day with the us. In order for this to work, I need to create posts as frequently as possible. I should have some time on my hands when we move to Clarksdale, so this just may work. We'll see...
Here is a new pic of the boy!
3 comments:
This is the coolest thing AC! ! ! !
Never have heard of a blog.
Thanks for the info on the move.
It will be good to have yall down in the south again.
I know you have lots to thinks about and many schedules to meet and many things to iron out. Just remember God is right in the middle of your business.
Right in the middle of all your plans because they are His plans too! !
It is just fun to see Him work out all the details and watch Him watch over every little thing like
popping balloons with Matthew.
Keeping everyone safe.......
Will keep everything on my calendar and pray for you daily.
Can't wait to hear all about the move.
Luv Nancy J
You go Anne Clark - always were creative. This is my first evidence of "blogging" too... what a great concept. So many smart people out there in cyberspace!
Moving days will be intense, but we are surely glad you will be in Clarksdale and in a fabulous location! We will plan to see you all there from July 1 - 5.
Love ya - AuntP
Welcome to the blog world! Yea! I'm so glad you have a blog. I'll be reading about y'all everyday...and I'll put a link to you on our blog!
And keep the pics coming!
Post a Comment