Wednesday, May 18, 2005
New Pic
Today I took some pictures of Matthew in the family heirloom christening gown. He was baptized a few weeks ago, but we didn't get pictures of him up close. He was great in the gown when we had him baptized, but today he wasn't such a fan of the gown. I think he took it to heart when his father told him that the baptism would be the last time he would have to wear a dress. Anyway, here is one of the few good ones -
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You can tell Matthew that he is not alone...Jack and Jeb both had to wear dresses for their baptisms too.
Funny, I think I remember that outfit :)! No more girl clothes from the family fom here on out Matthew, I swear I won't let them. Safe travels to you all this week. Good job with the blog AC. Love Max
Post a Comment