
I am pregnant and 13 weeks along!! The baby is due November 21. Yep, that is the day before Thanksgiving. Oh what timing!
We have a lot to do before the baby gets here. Mainly, we must find a new house. Our little house only has two bedrooms. We hope to get started house hunting soon. We know this baby will be here before we know it. Summers and Falls always seem to fly by!
I have been feeling alright. I am looking forward to the second trimester! My doctor tells me everything looks great. However I did fail my first glucose tolerance test. I failed the first one with Matthew too, but passed the second one. Hopefully I will pass the second test I take Friday morning. I will keep y'all posted.
1 comment:
Oh Clarkie, I can't believe it. I am so excited for ya'll. I' sure all the cuzins are too. You referred to he then she.. When will you know.
Luv. Nan
Post a Comment