He is snoozing soundly now. Whew. He last threw up around 5:30PM, and after a good nap he ate 4-5 crackers and drank some water. Thankfully he kept that down. He had three mini naps this afternoon and was happy to go to bed at 8:00PM as usual.
So far Steve and I feel just fine. We hear it is an adult friendly, kid only virus. We should be all clear. Let's pray for a good night.
I leave you with a funny thing he said the other day. I told him Mister Rogers' Neighborhood was coming on tv. He ran into the living room shouting "Mister Rogers' Neighborhood" and he jumped onto the couch. Then he threw his feet out in front of him and said, "take my shoes off." Guess he wanted to be just like Fred...
Friday, May 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment